Thursday 23 December 2010

Q&A Terri



When were you happiest?         
When I spent time with my Grandad
What is your greatest fear?     

Loneliness
What is your earliest memory?   

Visiting my dad on board a naval ship
What is the trait you most deplore in yourself? 
Being unable to spell
What is the trait you most deplore in others?   

Lying          
Aside from property, what's the most expensive thing you've ever bought?        

Car
What is your most treasured possession? 

My photos
What would your superpower be?  

Invisibility                    
What makes you unhappy? 

Rude, ignorant, arrogant people                                
If you could bring something extinct back to life, what would you choose?       

So many things, can't decided          
Who would play you in the film of your life?    

Who would want to?     
What's your most unappealing habit?     

Being a pessimist, though shit does happen.    
What is your favourite smell?   

Coffee 
What is your favourite word?    

Trumpet
What would be your fancy dress costume of choice?       

1950s rock and roll                    
Is it better to give or to receive?     

Give
What do you owe your parents?   

My life, without them I wouldn't be here       
What is the love of your life?  

My daughters and laughter                                      
Who would you invite to your dream dinner party?        

Boris Johnson, Mary Shelley
Which words or phrases do you most overuse?             

Yes, no problem                
What is the worst job you've done?      

Working in a nursery, there is only so many things you can make out of an egg box.    
If you could go back in time, where would you go?        

1980, when I was five, life was great! Rolling down hills
When did you last cry and why?  

Wednesday 11th December, out of frustration. 
How do you relax?       

Watching a feel good film like, Amelie
What is your signature dish?    

Don't have one
What was your most memorable Christmas present? 

Forgotten      
What was your most embarrassing moment? 

There are so many, I've lost count. Normally when I open my mouth              
What is the closest you've ever come to death?  

Getting up each morning (one day older)                 
What do you consider your greatest achievement? 
My daughters
What song would you like played at your funeral?        

Won't be my choice             
How would you like to be remembered?    

Fondly 
Tell us a joke. 

Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.

No comments:

Post a Comment