Tuesday 21 December 2010

Q&A Kara



When were you happiest?
When my boys were born

What is your greatest fear?

Heights

What is your earliest memory?

Running away from the lawn mower monster when Dad worked at my pre-school


What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?

Being a procrastinator

What is the trait you most deplore in others?

No tolerance

Aside from property, what's the most expensive thing you've ever bought?
My Toyota Corolla


What is your most treasured possession?
My photos

What would your superpower be?
Flying

What makes you unhappy?
Seeing people I love unhappy

If you could bring something extinct back to life, what would you choose?
The dodo bird

Who would play you in the film of your life?
Camryn Manheim

What's your most unappealing habit?
Matt reckons my messiness

What is your favourite smell?
Rain

What is your favourite word?
I don't really have one


What would be your fancy dress costume of choice?
A witch

Is it better to give or to receive?
Definitely giving


What do you owe your parents?
A knowledge of how not to live my life


What is the love of your life?
Matt Jimmy and Declan I couldn't live without any of them

Who would you invite to your dream dinner party?
Henry VIII, JK Rowling, John Dee, Matt

Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
Just do it Jimmy, Yes Jimmy, No Jimmy, Just a minute Jimmy

What is the worst job you've done?
Waitress for an evening

If you could go back in time, where would you go?
Everywhere! Imagine just stopping at one...


When did you last cry and why?
When I learned that Declan might be tongue tied.


How do you relax?
Read

What is the closest you've ever come to death?
I've felt like I was close to death walking some city or castle walls! One misstep
and you could be over the side

What do you consider your greatest achievement?
When my family is happy (yes, I'm cringing at that already)

What song would you like played at your funeral?
Mamma Mia - here we go again!

How would you like to be remembered?
As a happy, caring person

No comments:

Post a Comment