Tuesday 28 December 2010

Q&A Jimmy (aged 6)



When were you happiest? 
When my brother Declan was born
What is your greatest fear? 

The Dark - actually the really really dark.
What is your earliest memory? 

Going to Berlin

What is the trait you most deplore in yourself? 

I like everything about myself
What is the trait you most deplore in others? 

Their temper = especially yours M&D
Aside from property, what's the most expensive thing you've ever bought? 

Lego
What is your most treasured possession? 

Buddin
What would your superpower be? 

Throw fireballs
What makes you unhappy? 

When I lose something
If you could bring something extinct back to life, what would you choose? 

Dinosaurs & Bi-planes
Who would play you in the film of your life? 

Spiderman
What's your most unappealing habit? 

Grabbing mums boobies
What is your favourite smell? 

sunflowers
What is your favourite word? 

Jimmy
What would be your fancy dress costume of choice? 

Button up shirt
Is it better to give or to receive? 

Receive
What do you owe your parents? 

Sometimes money
What is the love of your life? 

My family
Who would you invite to your dream dinner party? 

Tom & Jerry, Norman James - my great grandpa who died in the war
Which words or phrases do you most overuse? 

and
What is the worst job you've done? 

clean up the house
If you could go back in time, where would you go? 

where the dinosaurs were
When did you last cry and why? 

just now in the toilet because mum wouldnt come and help me
How do you relax? 

lie on the lounge and watch TV
What is the closest you've ever come to death? 

annoying my mum
What do you consider your greatest achievement? 

getting my citizenship award at the assembly
What song would you like played at your funeral? 

The national anthem
How would you like to be remembered? 

For all the things I did for you guys (M&D)

No comments:

Post a Comment