Tuesday 21 December 2010

Q&A Beverley


When were you happiest?
In July when our family was all together

What is your greatest fear?
Outliving my children

What is your earliest memory?
Locking my grandmother in the pantry, aged 3


What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
Obsessive compulsive behaviour

What is the trait you most deplore in others?
Intolerance

Aside from property, what's the most expensive thing you've ever bought?
A car

What is your most treasured possession?
Holiday photos

What would your superpower be?
To cure cancer

What makes you unhappy?
Conflict

If you could bring something extinct back to life, what would you choose?
The woolly mammoth

Who would play you in the film of your life?
Bette Midler

What's your most unappealing habit?
Sleeping in front of the TV

What is your favourite smell?
Hot bread, mown grass, gardenias

What is your favourite word?
Autumnal

What would be your fancy dress costume of choice?
Lady Genevieve

Is it better to give or to receive?
Give

What do you owe your parents?
Life

What is the love of your life?
My Family

Who would you invite to your dream dinner party?
Nelson Mandela

Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
For God's sake

What is the worst job you've done?
Manual removals in Geriatric Hospital

If you could go back in time, where would you go?
Pioneering days in Australia

When did you last cry and why?
October 14th, Declan's birth

How do you relax?
Walking on the beach in the sun

What's your signature dish?
That depends to whom you're speaking. Stephen would say Tuna Mornay, Matt would say Devilled Meatballs and Jim would say Sconies.
What's your favourite Christmas present?
Impossible to pick just one, most are' favourites' at the time and for different reasons. I'll wait and see what Saturday brings!


What was your most embarrassing moment?
I've had a few as my children will attest to. One that springs to mind is when I almost broke the glass doors in a Gold Coast Bakery in my need to obtain fresh bread for dinner. But I think when I was at one of Dad's works Christmas parties on a boat on the Lane Cove River and inadvertantly tucked my dress into my knickers and walked the entire length of the boat with my white cottontails on show beats even the bread episode. At least I provided some entertainment for the night and I wonder how many people remember and still have a laugh at my expense.

What is the closest you've ever come to death?
Drowning aged 4

What do you consider your greatest achievement?
Raising children that I am proud of

What song would you like played at your funeral?
In the Arms of an Angel by Sarah Maclachlan

How would you like to be remembered?
With love

No comments:

Post a Comment